Sunday, December 13, 2009

well if I can't have it all, I'm taking my toys and going home

Iran offers some of its uranium and the US refuses because it's not all of it. On the grounds that a partial transfer still leaves Iran enough uranium to construct a bomb. Um... isn't letting them keep all of it leaving them enough uranium to make a bomb? More than one bomb? So, it's all or nothing now? What are we? An only child? I guess we are since Barack Obama has declared the US the "only superpower." I suppose that means we can continue the US foreign policy tradition of playground politics. I guess they didn't notice that Ahmadinejad just had a highly publicized love fest with Hammas. But they're not interested in building a bomb... no, no! Goodness me! They want nuclear energy. Mm-hm.

No comments: