Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Genghis did not have nuclear weapons, Hillary does

I don't normally reply to comments on my Examiner columns. I can't not take it personally, so I stay aloof from the discussion. I find that not commenting also creates a distance between me and the reader that is productive in the long run, for both parties. The only exceptions I make pretty much are for technical or administrative replies like, "thank you, grammar fixed" or (recently) "yes, omitting that was an error. Fixed." Etc. Although I might stop even writing those. I don't know.

Regardless.

Someone commented on my article, Can Hillary Clinton win the war in Afghanistan?, "Can Hillary Clinton win the war in Afghanistan?

If Genghis Khan could not win there what does Clinton have that he didn't?
"


.... gee, let me think. Oh yeah...

Um, nuclear weapons.

No comments: